Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fire Trucks!


Our MOPS table met at the Shoreline Children's Fire Safety Center this morning for a playdate.


It's a great place for kids to dress-up as Firemen and learn about fire safety. I think they have some fire-safety lessons they do for the bigger kids.  


Since our kids were all so small, they mostly played with the toy fire trucks, then climbed on the big fire truck and slid down the fire pole.



Parker had a BLAST!








He got to look at all the dials, push buttons, and climb up into the cab of the fire truck.
Believe me, Daddy is JEALOUS.




He loved driving the truck, almost as much as climbing the stairs for the fire pole.



Okay, I might have over-done it on the photos, but seriously, isn't he the cutest thing EVER?






This was the closest I could get to a shot of him wearing the hat.




Such a fun visit!  I already have visions of a Dad's playdate for Parker's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment